American Cabinetry  - Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling

Kitchen Counter tops

Karen Simono

Category: Countertops
Work Completed Date: July 01, 2012
Hire Again: Yes
Home Build Year: 1960
Description Of Work:
I would like to say Harold is one of the nicest people I ever met.
I had laminate counter tops and a tiled back splash put in.
Harold came to my house and showed me samples of laminate.  I couldn't make up my mind and he suggested I call the different laminate companies for bigger samples.  Harold has so much patience.   After I picked out my laminate and tile, Harold gave me an estimate and that was the final cost.   Harold immediately ordered the laminate and as soon as it came in, he was able to install it.
Harold is very meticulous in his work.  He does a wonderful job.    I am so happy with the way my kitchen looks.
Harold also noticed my refrigerator was leaning.  He actually staightened it up for me.  This was above and beyond because he didn't  even need to move my refrigerator.
I would definitely hire him again and I would also  recommend him to someone else.

7 Comments to Kitchen Counter tops:

Comments RSS
uk essay services on Thursday, May 17, 2018 4:24 AM
If you are not know how to work in the kitchen and how to make good dishes then join any institute where they teach you about it. You also get tips from the internet.
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Friday, May 25, 2018 8:32 AM
Nice
Reply to comment

griesca on Wednesday, August 01, 2018 6:53 AM
The first thins why he is going to leave the house and the city too. If he transfers to another city for the sake of job then it's good for him.
Reply to comment

svsfa on Wednesday, October 03, 2018 5:07 AM
szvssss
Reply to comment

top resume reviews on Tuesday, October 23, 2018 12:48 AM
I am planning to update my laminate countertops but I also wish not to replace them. Improved graphics, longer lasting surfaces, and better edging techniques are the reasons why I want to replace them. I was inspired by a youtube video because its result is definitely amazing. I'm glad to stumble on this page because I'm looking for someone who's an expert in this field. Thank you for referring him and giving us a background of his previous work. Have a nice day!
Reply to comment

reviews on grademiners on Saturday, August 03, 2019 6:42 AM
Sperm is pretty weak once it leaves the body. Just about everything can kill it, saliva being on that list. It's best not to have saliva involved if you're trying to conceive. Good luck.
Reply to comment

Belgian Knives on Thursday, November 07, 2019 5:58 AM
Your blogs stuff is purely enough for me personally.
Reply to comment